The Children's Learning Center of The St. Regis Bali Opens its Door to Sunday Brunch Aficionados
In the lineage of The St. Regis Family Traditions, families with children between the ages of 4 and 12 are extended a privileged invitation to experience the resort's innovative Children's Learning Center, a dynamic and fun-filled program that offers unique and progressive activities for our youngest connoisseurs.
Whether parents choose a sumptuous Boneka brunch or The Astor Diamond Champagne Brunch at Kayuputi, their children are welcomed to spend the afternoon with our team of professional teachers in a safe and nurturing learning environment. While parents steal a few intimate moments of tranquillity during our St. Regis Bali brunch, children will create memories to last a lifetime through art, music, dance, cuisine and literary enjoyment.
- During cocktail hour at King Cole Bar (11am), CLC teachers will introduce the programs, the meal menu, and the terms and conditions.
- One parent needs to accompany their children at the CLC for registration.
- Registration is under availability due to limited space.
- The children must be collected by the parents at 3.30pm at the latest. Should they wish to leave them longer, additional charge per hour applies.
- CLC program is supervised by the teachers. The children’s meal is served by the teachers.
- The CLC is complimentary for children between 4-12 years old whose parents are joining the Sunday Brunch only.
- Pool and beach facilities are reserved for hotel guests only.