|THE CHILDREN’S LEARNING CENTER OF THE ST REGIS BALI OPENS ITS DOOR TO SUNDAY BRUNCH AFICIONADOS
In the lineage of The St. Regis Family Traditions, youngest connoisseurs from 4 to 12 years old will have the privilege to be entertained with intelligent fun-filled activities at the Children’s Learning Center while their parents enjoy Boneka’s sumptuous Sunday Brunch or The Astor Champagne Brunch at Kayuputi.
Professional teachers provide a safe and nurturing environment with unique programs designed for growth and fun through art, music, dance, cuisine and literary enjoyment.
All children will take home an extraordinary memory of this special Sunday.
Terms & Conditions
- During cocktail hour at King Cole Bar (11am), CLC teachers will introduce the programs, the meal menu, and the terms and conditions.
- One parent needs to accompany their children at the CLC for registration.
- Registration is under availability due to limited space.
- The children must be collected by the parents at 3.30pm at the latest. Should they wish to leave them longer, additional charge per hour applies.
- CLC program is supervised by the teachers. The children’s meal is served by the teachers.
- The CLC is complimentary for children between 4-12 years old whose parents are joining the Sunday Brunch only.
- Pool and beach facilities are reserved for hotel guests only.